Job vacancy: Assistant Forest/Forest Manager based in Dumfries
Working in either an Assistant Forest Manager or Forest
Manager capacity – dependent on your level of experience
– this is a key role responsible for delivering a high-quality
woodland management service, including planning and
implementation on budget of woodland creation and
restructuring operations, report writing and grant
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Relevant academic qualifications.
• Strong commercial acumen & at least 2-3 years’ operational experience, depending on grade.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Good knowledge of the Scottish Forestry Grant scheme, UK Forestry Standard & UKWAS.
• Professional membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters or working towards Chartered status.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well motivated team, together with first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the position and area you are applying for to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 8th June 2018.