Job vacancy: Forest Manager based in Scotland/north England
Bell Ingram are looking to recruit an experienced Forest
Manager to satisfy the growing demand for woodland management and consultancy services from a wide range of clients, operating throughout Scotland and Northern England.
Applicants will be responsible for building client relationships, project managing forestry operations, timber sales contracts, supervision of contractors, preparing Forest Plans, budgets and forestry grant applications.
We are ideally looking for:
• Strong business acumen
• Good communication skills
• Competent GIS and IT skills
• Relevant academic qualifications and work experience
• Knowledge of UKFS and UKWAS for working within our Group Certification Scheme
• Self-motivated individuals to work with our existing team to grow the business
• Membership of the Institute of Chartered Foresters, or working towards chartered status.
This opportunity provides an excellent opportunity for the right individual at our head office in Perth or any of our 10 regional offices.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and exciting prospects for personal and career development within a diverse practice of professional land managers.
Please apply in confidence by sending your current CV and covering letter to: Richard Till, Forestry Partner, Bell Ingram LLP, Durn, Isla Road, Perth PH2 7HF. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th October 2017