Job vacancy: Investment/Senior Investment Forester
Scotland (location flexibility available)
Tilhill Forestry has a vacancy for a motivated Investment / Senior Investment Forester. This is a key role responsible for compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety, woodland property valuations and appraisals, investments reporting, liaising with existing clients seeking to acquire or sell the woodland assets, as well as cultivating potential clients and their intermediaries seeking to service their investments requirements.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Relevant academic qualifications
• Professional membership of ICF or RICS or working towards one
• Strong commercial acumen & at least 2 years’ operational experience in management position
• Awareness of marketing and investment
• Proven experience of timber measurement and forest land evaluation
• Strong client relationship management skills
• Analytical approach
• Driving licence
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with a first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter, clearly stating the position and area you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 13th December 2017
13th December 2017