Job vacancy: Investment Forester/Senior Investment Forester
Scotland Based: Flexible
Tilhill Forestry has a vacancy for a motivated Investment Forester/Senior Investment Forester. This is a key role responsible for compliance with all aspects of Health & Safety, woodland property valuations and appraisals, investment reporting, liaising with existing clients seeking to acquire or sell the woodland assets, as well as cultivating potential clients and their intermediaries seeking to service their investments requirements.
Ideally, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
• Relevant academic qualifications.
• Professional membership of ICF or RICS or working towards one.
• Strong commercial acumen and at least 2 years’ operational experience in a management position.
• Awareness of marketing and investment.
• Proven experience of timber measurement and forest land evaluation.
• Strong client relationship management skills.
• Analytical approach.
• Driving licence.
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, plus the exciting prospect of being welcomed into a talented and well-motivated team, together with a first class opportunities for personal and career development in a truly national and integrated company.
To apply, email your CV, covering letter and CV Supplementary Form (downloadable from our website) to email@example.com clearly stating the position you are applying for.
The Company’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice is available at www.tilhill.com/about-us/careers
Tilhill Forestry is an Equal Opportunities Employer